Sunday, March 14, 2010

2 quick things before tending to Shan's garden

It's Sunday morning, daylight savings time has sprung forward (I can't wait to get outta work and still have daylight left! Man, it's really like I survived winter this year) and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee, and the kids are sorta behaving. Cute though. Anyway, two things before I go outside:

1. I was already gonna see that Tron: Legacy movie, with its bitchin' lightcycles and Daft Punk soundtrack...but now, well, damn...
2. and thanks to Jalopnik, I'm reminded of assholes that make it look like they're livin' large, but are pretty insufferably cheap and annoying about the little things. Like people who own $26,000 motorcycles and think that tire and labor prices are negotiable at 5:50pm on a Friday evening. To wit; this guy sneaking past the parking toll in a 1/2 million dollar car.

No comments: